Wednesday, June 2, 2010

I have got alot on my mind!











Wow it has been a long time and i just wanted to share a few thoughts and update a few things if anyone even follows this anymore!




It has been a hard year for us!! Mike lost his job last May and hasn`t been able to find a good one since. We are in the process of doing a short sale on our house because we can`t afford to make the payments anymore. We got an offer on it last month and most likely will have to be out before the end of the month. We have decided to move in with my parents. I really am having mixed emotions about it cause it`s not going to be easy on anyone. I think we will have a really hard time because we have been on our own, in our own house for the past 5 years. We also haven`t had to rely on anyone, but ourselves for support and help so it has been hard.




We have had to give back our (my) Mazda to the bank because we couldn`t make the payments on it anymore so we are down to the truck and my Dad`s old Honda that he gave to us. I don`t know what we would have done if he hadn`t given it to us. I`m so grateful and honestly i like driving it! I was really bummed to have to give our car back, but i know it is for the best and it has saves us alot of money so it was worth it! I don`t really mind driving the truck either. It`s big and hard to park, but it is also fun to see the looks on peoples faces when i pull up!!




The one good thing that has happened to us is my sweet Embree! I am so grateful to have her! I love her more than anything!! She is such a good baby and i count my blessings every day! She was a very fussy baby at first and i thought she was a little colicy, but then i just happened to lose my milk and so she had to have formula and she stopped being so fussy! I think i just didnt make enough milk for her so she was always hungary! I am actually glad i lost my milk. It`s a good bonding experience and all, but she is a fussy eater to this day and for some reason it was really hard for me. I guess i was expecting it to be easy cause of my sister and friends made it look easy. I just think it is easier for some people then others. But anyway she is so much fun and i love being a Mom! I really think that being a mom is what i was meant to do. She is growing up way to fast though! She started crawling at 6 months and has been going ever since! She says Dada and Momma and i love it! She really is the most cuddly baby to! She lets me cuddle her all the time and i just can`t stop kissing her!!




Embree will be getting 3 new cousins in August and September. All 3 of them are boys so she will still be the only girl on both sides which i love! My mom also loves that she has a little grandaughter! She is such a big help to me with her! If she can tell i am frustrated or need a break she will help me without even asking. She feeds her and changes her diaper more times than i can count! My mom is an awesome Grandma!




My parents have also helped us so much through the past year! When Embree was born my mom came over and cleaned my house for me and took our laundry home and did it for me. She also came and made dinner and cleaned me house! For Christmas my parents did sort of a sub for Santa for us. I can`t even tell you how much that meant to us! The holidays were hard for us and that made it so much better!! My parents have also taken us to dinner countless number of times and helped us with other things we have needed. Family really steps up when they know someone is struggling!! Mike has also received alot of side jobs from family members that has helped us pay bills and other things.




I think out of all of our struggles and everything that we have been through in the past year we have really come to rely on each other and our family. We realize that material things don`t matter and when everything else is gone you still have each other and your family. So thank you to everyone that has helped us throught this past year!! You have no idea how much it has helped and how grateful we are for your kindness! Hopefully things will start to get better for us and we will get back on our feet sometime soon. We are just trying to stay positive througout even though it is hard and we sure do have our days!




Sorry for such a long post, but alot has happened!!

No comments: